Hi! Now I will show you how to get dark green 3D nail design. Such an interesting embossed ornament is a great idea for manicure!
1) First step is to prep nails
2) I covered the full nail with a dark green gel polish and cured. To make the color solid I applied one more coat and cured again
3) I decided to topcoat the nail in order to have the opportunity to remove my painting if I did not like it. Cured, wiped off the tacky layer
4) I started my design with a white gel polish. (It was a base for yellow color. It helped a yellow color look brighter on such a dark gel polish) Cured
9) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
10) I wanted my painting to have a volume, so I applied thick designer gel onto it. I added drops of gel onto the circles, made bulgy triangles and stripes. Gel is thick enough and let create a volume effect. Cured, removed the sticky layer