Hey! Here I will describe how to paint 3D ladybug on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) Remove sticky layer from the base coat
3) I applied red gel polish and cured
4) I painted her head with a black gel polish and cured
5) Using a green gel polish I painted the background and cured
6) I mixed green and black gel polishes to paint my leaf. Cured
7) Using the mix of red and black gel polishes I shaded my ladybug. Also I highlighted her body and her head with a white gel polish. Cured a little because the layers were thin
8) I added one more layer of green for my background and cured a little
9) I contoured my design and drew spots with black gel paint. Also I added lines onto the leaf with a white gel polish and cured a little
10) In this step I added shades (black gel polish plus top coat) and highlights (white gel polish plus top coat) onto the ladybug and the leaf. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
11) I topcoated my nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
12) Using a sculpture gel I added dimension to my ladybug and did drops onto the leaf. Cured
Ladybug nail design is done!