Hi! Here I will teach you to make light green 3D nail design. It is easy to create but such nails will look gorgeous!
1) Prep nails for application of a gel polish
2) I applied two layers of a light green gel polish and cured each of them. Wiped off the sticky layer
5) One more color I chose for this design was pink. Cured
6) The painting was not bright, so I added one more layer of each color and cured (I did not cure every color after applying, I cured them all together)
7) Using a small detailer brush and black gel paint, I outlined my paintings. Cured
8) I topcoated the nail, cured, and removed the sticky layer
9) To create a 3D effect of the painting, I used thick designer gel. I dipped my small brush into it and made volume drops onto each of the colorful pieces of my painting. Cured, wiped off the sticky layer