Hi! Here you will learn to create pretty ombre with velvet pattern!
1) Prep nail for gel polish application
2) I wanted to get ombre effect as a base of my artwork. So, I applied a blue gel polish on the top part and a pink one on the bottom part (do not cure)
3) Using a large brush I blended adjoining colors and cured
4) I did one more gradient layer as described above. Cured
5) Furthermore I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
6) Using a thin brush and a blue gel polish I painted my patterns (do not cure)
7) I poured clear acrylic powder on them. Cured and removed the remains of the powder
Pretty Ombre nail design is done!