Hi! This tutorial will show you how to make stunning French manicure! Such manicure will look gorgeous and elegant!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) For base of my design I used a camouflage color of gel polish. Cured
3) Using a white gel polish I painted French and cured. (If the color is not solid apply one more layer and cure again)
4) Then I covered my nail with a gel polish top coat, cured and carefully removed the tacky layer
5) I drew patterns using black gel paint and a small brush. Cured 2 minutes in UV lamp to have a good sticky layer
6) I printed gold foil onto the sticky layer of my pattern and topcoated the nail. (You can do 2 layers of a top coat to protect gold foil better). After that I wiped off the tacky layer
7) Furthermore, I drew pattern using a white gel paint (Do not cure!)
8) I poured clear acrylic powder onto the pattern and cured. Then I swept off the remains of acrylic powder
Stunning French Nail Design is done!