Hi! Here I will show you how to paint this pink flamingo on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
8) In this step I used light pink, neon pink and the mix of red and neon pink gel polishes. (I mixed my colorful gel polishes with a top coat to get translucent colors). Also I painted his beak with the mix of a top coat and a light pink gel polish. Cured