Hey! Here I will explain how to paint this CatDog on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) Using the mix of yellow and beige gel polishes I painted my CatDog and cured
7) I added spots with the mix of brown, yellow and a little red gel polishes. Also I painted their mouths with the mix of brown and red. Cured
8) In this step I painted their tongues in red, eyes and teeth in white, cat’s nose in brown, and dog’s nose in violet. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint. Also I added highlights onto their noses with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
10) I covered the nails with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
CatDog nail design is done!