Hi! Here you will find out how to paint Minnie on nails!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
10) Here I shaded (red plus pink) and highlighted (white) her bow and the hearts. Then I added shades (blue plus black) and highlights (white). I shaded her hand with the mix of black white and blue and cured a little
11) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured a little. Then I blended a brown gel polish and a top coat to make shades on her skin darker. Also I mixed a top coat, white and blue gel polishes to highlight black parts of my Minnie. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp