Hey! In this tutorial I will describe how to paint Nick Wide from Zootopia!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did sketch in pencil
6) Using the mix of yellow and red gel polishes I painted him and cured
7) I painted his nose, lips and eyebrows in violet, his eyes in green and Judy’s paw in grey (black plus white).Cured
8) I shaded (orange plus brown) and highlighted (white) him. Cured a little because the layers were thin
9) Here I shaded his nose (violet plus black), eyes and teeth (black plus white and yellow). Also I shaded Judy’s paw with dark grey. Then I added highlights with a white gel polish
10) I contoured my design and drew pupils with black gel paint and cured
11) In this step I shaded (brown) and highlighted (white) my Nick one more time. Cured
12) Furthermore I drew hairs of his fur with a white gel polish and cured
13) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Zootopia nail design is done!