Hey! Here I will show how to paint Piglet on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) I painted my Piglet with the mix of pink and peachy gel polishes. Cured
5) Here I painted his ears and nose with a pink gel polish. Using a neon pink gel polish I painted his clothing. Cured
6) I shaded my Piglet with the mix of pink, peachy and brown gel polishes. Cured
7) Here I shaded his ears and nose with neon pink. Also I shaded his clothing with the mix of red and neon pink. Cured
8) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design. Cured
10) I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish and cured
11) Finally, I applied a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Piglet nail design is done!