Hi! Here you will learn to paint Christmas Bear on nails!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) I painted my bear with the mix of yellow and beige gel polishes and cured
5) I painted his hat in red, ear in pink, box in lilac and leaves in green. Cured
6) Using a plum gel polish and a piece of sponge I painted my background and cured
7) I shaded the hat and berries using dark red (black plus red) and highlighted them with white. Also I added dark green and white colors onto the leaves. Cured a little because the layers were thin
8) I shaded my bear with brown and highlighted him with white. Cured a little
9) Here I shaded his nose and painted stripes. Also I added shades on the fur using grey (the mi of black, white and blue). Cured a little
10) I shaded the box with the mixture of lilac and black. Cured
11) I contoured my design with a fine detail brush and black gel paint. Also I applied glitter gel polish onto my background and cured
12) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
Christmas Bear nail design is done!