Hi! Here I will show how to paint these Christmas Candles!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with dark blue gel polish and cured
3) Using white gel polish I sketched my design and cured
7) In this step I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
8) I did a frozen window effect using clear acrylic powder. For it, I covered the edges of my nail with blue and white gel polishes (with the thin layer) and poured the powder on the nail. Cured and removed the remains of the powder
9) I drew the snow with white gel polish and poured clear acrylic powder on it. Cured and removed the remains of the powder
Christmas Candles nail design is done!