Hi! In this tutorial you will learn to paint Christmas Kitten on nails! It is a magic idea for Chrismas manicure!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered 2 nails with a white gel polish and cured
8) Then I added shades onto the star using orange and highlighted it with white. Also I shaded the hat and ear with a dark red gel polish (black plus red) and highlighted it with the mix of white and red. I painted stripes using a brown gel polish. Cured a little
10) I contoured my design and drew pupils with a fine detailer brush and black gel polish. Cured some seconds to prevent bleeding. Then I added hotspots onto kitten’s eyes, nose, tongue, and ear and drew whiskers using white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
13) I poured clear acrylic powder on it, removed remains of acrylic powder from the eyes using a clean brush, and gave dimension to the eyes using clear designer gel. Cured and removed the sticky layer and remains of acrylic powder