Hey! This tutorial is about Christmas Mickey Mouse nail design. This festive Disney nail art is a great decoration for manicure!
1) Start with nails preparation
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
8) In this step I began giving dimension to my design. Using the mix of his skin tone color and brown gel polish I shaded his face. Also I highlighted it with the mix of skin tone color and a white gel polish. Cured a little because the layers were thin
10) Then I shaded his scarf with dark green (black plus green) and highlighted with light green (white plus green). I added shade on the button using the mix of grey and blue. Then I added one more layer onto background using a blue gel polish. Cured a little
12) I applied translucent white color onto his nose, pupils and head (the mix of a white gel polish and a top coat). Cured some seconds. Then I outlined my design with a fine detail brush and black gel paint and added hotspots onto his nose, pupils, scarf, ears and tongue. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp