Hi! Here you will find one more Christmas nail design!
1) Start with nails preparation
2) I covered the nail with a white gel polish
3) I did sketch in pencil
4) I painted his hat and nose with a red gel polish and the gift with a green one. Cured
5) Then I painted the background, his arms and boots with a black gel polish. Also I painted the bow with a red gel polish and his face with the mix of beige and peachy. Cured
6) Here I added shades onto the red parts with dark red (red plus black) and highlights with the mix of red and white. I painted his beard with the mix of blue and white and with grey. Cured
7) In this step I painted the background with a yellow gel polish, his arms and boots with grey and black. Also I added grey strokes onto his beard and shaded his face with brown. Cured
8) I contoured my design and drew his eyes and mouth with black gel paint. Then I added blush with the mix of a red gel polish and a top coat and highlights with white gel paint. Cured
9) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Christmas nail design is done!