Hi! Here I will show how to paint this cute Christmas gift on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Here I painted my dog with beige gel polish and the stockings with green one. Cured
5) I painted the background with light blue gel polish and cured
6) I painted my stocking in red, dog’s nose in brown and the inner side of the stocking and the rope in dark grey. Cured
7) I shaded my dog with brown gel polish. Also I highlighted him with white one. Cured
8) In this step I shaded (red plus black) and highlighted (white) my Christmas hat and cured
9) I shaded (green plus black) and highlighted (white) my stockings and cured
10) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
11) Here I shaded my dog with the mix of black, brown gel polishes and top coat. Also I shaded (black gel polish plus top) my stockings and the hat. Cured
12) I added highlights with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Also I added snow with white gel polish and cured
13) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
14) I added white fur on my hat with white gel polish and poured clear acrylic powder on it. Cured and removed the remains of the powder
Cute Christmas Gift nail design is done!