Hi! Here I will show how to paint this festive Christmas Bear on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I did my sketch in pencil
8) I shaded my red paintings with the mix of black and red. Also I added highlights with white gel polish. Cured
13) I added snow with white gel polish and cured
13) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
14) I added fur using white gel polish and clear acrylic powder. Cured and removed the remains of the powder