Hi! In this tutorial you will know how to paint this cute white rabbit with a Christmas gift! Let’s start!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied a white gel polish onto 3 nails and cured
3) Using a pencil I did sketch
4) I painted rabbit’s ears and nose with a pink gel polish, eyes and gift with a green gel polish, and tongue and hat with a red one. Cured
5) Using a white gel polish I painted my rabbit and cured
6) I painted ribbon with a red gel polish and the background with a black one. Cured
7) I shaded my rabbit using grey gel polish (black plus white). Cured a little (because the layers were thin)
8) Using a dark green gel polish (green plus black), I shaded the gift box and his eyes. Also I highlighted it using the light green (white plus green). Cured a little
9) I shaded the hat, ears and bow using dark red gel polish (red plus black) and highlighted all this using the mix of white and red. Cured a little
10) Using a black gel polish I did one more layer for the background and cured
11) I contoured my design using a small detailer brush and black gel paint and drew hotspots onto his eyes, nose, tongue and bow with white gel paint. Also I portrayed blush using the mix of a pink gel polish and a top coat. Cured
12) I topcoated the nails, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
13) Using a white gel polish I drew fur on his hat and snow (do not cure!)
14) I poured clear acrylic powder on nails, cured and swept off the remains of acrylic powder with a brush
White Rabbit nail design is done!