Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this Xmas Bear on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) I painted my bear with the mix of beige and yellow gel polishes and cured
5) Here I painted his nose with black, the cake with brown and leaves with green gel polishes. Cured
6) I painted the scarf and berry with red gel polish. Cured
7) Here I shaded (brown gel polish) and highlighted (white gel polish) my xmas bear. Also I shaded xmas cake with black gel polish and cured
8) In this step I shaded the scarf with the mix of red and black gel polishes and added stripes with white. Then I shaded the leaves with the mix of green and black and highlighted them with white. Also I shaded white cream on my cake with blue gel polish. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
10) Using the mix of black gel polish and top coat I shaded my design
11) I highlighted my design with the mix of top coat and white gel polish. Cured
12) Finally, I covered the nail with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Xmas Bear nail design is done!