Hi! This tutorial is about adorable Teddy!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nails with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated my nails, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
11) I contoured my design and added him fur using a small detail brush and black gel paint. Cured a little. I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Also I shaded my Bear with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp