Hey! In this tutorial I will describe how to create broken heart nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my hearts in pencil
11) I contoured my design using black gel paint. Cured a little.Then I shaded the rope and clothespins with a brown gel polish and added shades under the clothespins with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I added highlights onto the rope and clothespin with a white gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp