Hi! This tutorial is about Christmas angel nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) I painted my angel’s face with the mix of beige and peachy gel polishes. Also I painted her wings with the mix of top coat and blue gel polish. Cured
5) Here I painted her hair with yellow gel polish and cured
6) I painted her dress with pink gel polish and cured
7) In this step I shaded (brown) and highlighted (white) her hair and cured
8) I shaded her dress with the mix of pink and plum gel polish. Also I highlighted it with white gel polish. Then I shaded the wings with the mix of black, blue gel polishes and top coat. Also I added my stars with glitter gel polish. Cured
9) Here I contoured my design with black gel paint
10) I shaded her hair with the mix of brown, black gel polishes and top coat. Then I shaded her dress and wings with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
11) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
12) Also I added some rhinestones and caviar beads
Christmas Angel nail design is done!