Hey! Here I will show you how to paint Cupid nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my Cupid in pencil
11) Then I shaded (red plus black) and highlighted (red plus white) his mouth and the heart. Also I added shades (red plus pink) and highlights (white) onto my pink paintings. Furthermore, I shaded yellow details with brown and highlighted them with white. Cured a little
13) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured a little. I made shades on his skin darker with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Also I painted his wings and the camomile using the mix of a top coat and a blue gel polish. Then I added hotspots with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp