Hi! This tutorial is about cute bear nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) Then I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
11) I contoured my design with black gel paint and drew dots with white gel paint. Cured a little. Then I added a little black and brown gel polishes to a top coat and made some shades darker. Also I blended a top coat and a white gel polish for highlights. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp