Hi! Here I will show how to paint this cute elephant on nails!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I did my sketch in pencil
6) In this step I shaded my elephant with the mix of grey and black gel polishes. Also I added some strokes with the mix of grey and yellow gel polishes. Then I shaded my petals and ears with the mix of pink and black gel polishes. Also I shaded the central part of the flower with the mix of yellow and red. Then I shaded the stem with dark green gel polish. Cured
9) Then I highlighted my design with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Also I added blushes with the mix of a top coat and a pink gel polish. Using white gel paint I added some contours onto my flower. Cured