Hey! This tutorial is about cute hare nail design!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nails with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
13) I added more shades onto the hare, hearts and sweater with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I added shades onto his ears with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Then I painted blush (pink gel polish plus top coat) and added highlights (top coat plus white gel polish). Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp