Hey! This tutorial is about cute hare nail design!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nails with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
6) Using the mix of white, black and blue gel polishes I painted the hare and cured
7) I painted her ears in yellow and her sweater in light green. Cured
8) I painted her nose and the hearts in red. Cured
9) Furthermore I shaded (I added more black gel polish to the color I had) and highlighted (white gel polish) my hare. Cured a little because the layers were thin
10) Here I shaded (yellow plus brown) and highlighted (white) his ears. Also I added shades and highlights onto the sweater. Cured a little
11) I added shades (red plus black) and highlights (white) onto the hearts and nose. Cured a little
12) I contoured my cute hare and the hearts with black gel paint. Also I contoured the sweater with dark green gel polish. Cured
13) I added more shades onto the hare, hearts and sweater with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I added shades onto his ears with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Then I painted blush (pink gel polish plus top coat) and added highlights (top coat plus white gel polish). Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
14) Finally, I covered my nails with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Cute Hare nail design is done!