Hi! In this tutorial I will describe how to paint this cute hedgehog on nail!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
10) Here I painted his needles. (I mixed the color I used for them and white. Also I added brown needles). Then I shaded (the color of his face plus brown) and highlighted (white) his face and paws. Cured a little because the layers were thin
13) I contoured my design, drew needles, eyes, eyebrows and mouth with black gel paint. Then I added hotspots and needles using white gel paint. Cured a little. I added shades onto his face (a top coat plus a brown gel polish), and onto the wall and the table (a top coat plus a black gel polish). Also I painted blush using the mix of a top coat and a pink gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp