Hi! This tutorial is about cute panda nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using the mix of beige, yellow and white I painted white parts of my panda. Also I painted the eyes and paws with brown gel polish. Cured
5) I painted his mouth with red and other parts of my panda with black gel polish. Cured
6) I shaded (I added a little black gel polish to the mix of yellow, beige and white) light parts of my panda. Also I highlighted them with white gel polish. Cured
7) I shaded black and brown parts with black gel polish. Also I drew his pupils with black gel polish. Cured
8) Here I added some contours with black gel paint. Also I added highlights onto his eyes, mouth and claws with the mix of top coat and white gel polish. Cured
9) I shaded his claws, eyes and added more shades onto his light parts with the mix of top coat and black gel polish. Cured
10) Using white gel paint I drew his fur onto the light parts, added hotspots onto h is eyes, claws and nose. Cured
11) I covered the nail with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Cute Panda nail design is done!