Hi! This tutorial is about Cute Teddy Bear nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I did sketch in pencil
4) Using the mix of light blue, gey and white gel polishes I painted my Teddy and cured
5) I painted her nose and bow with light blue gel polish and cured
6) I added the patch with dark grey gel polish and dots onto the bow with red gel polish and cured
7) Here I shaded my Teddy with dark grey gel polish and highlighted her with white one. Cured
8) In this step I shaded the space around her nose and the patch with darker grey gel polish and highlighted it with white one. Cured
9) I shaded the nose and the bow using the mix of blue and light blue gel polishes. As for highlights, I used white gel polish. Cured
10) I contoured my design using black gel paint and cured
11) Using the mix of black gel polish and topcoat I shaded my design and cured
12) Using the mix of white gel polish and topcoat I highlighted my design and cured
13) I added some details with white gel paint and cured
14) I covered the nail with topcoat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Cute Teddy Bear nail design is done!