Hi! In this tutorial you will find out how to paint this cute hare with flowers on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
8) I added more black gel polish to the color I used for my hare and shaded her. Also I highlighted her with the mix of a white gel polish and the color I used for her. Then I added yellow details onto her ears. Cured a little because the layers were thin
11) Here I added shades (top coat plus black gel polish) and cured a little. Then I added highlights (white gel polish plus top coat) and blush (pink plus top coat). Also I added hotspots onto her eyes with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp