Hi! Here you will find how to paint hearts on nails!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered my nails with a white gel polish and cured
3) I applied a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
10) I contoured my design with a small detail brush and black gel paint and cured a little. Then I made my shades brighter with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I added highlights with the mix of a white gel polish and a top coat. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp