Hi! Here you will find out how to paint this hummingbird on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated my nails, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
10) Here I painted her feathers with blue, green and yellow. Also I added violet color on her tail. Then I shaded the stem (green plus black), stamens (brown) and background (green, black gel polishes plus a top coat). Cured a little