Hi! This tutorial is about little boy nail design!
1) First step is nail prep for gel polish application
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my boy in pencil
12) Then I shaded his trousers with the mix of red and black gel polishes. Also I shaded pink details with the mix of red and pink and highlighted them with white. I shaded the eyes with dark blue. Cured a little
14) Here I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured a little. Also I did the shades on his skin and T-shirt darker with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Also I added hotspots onto his blush and eyes with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp