Hi! Here I will show how to paint this lovely bear on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using the mix of white, yellow and beige gel polishes I painted my bear and cured
5) I painted his paws and face with brown gel polish. Also I painted his nose in black and cured
6) Here I painted the heart with red gel polish and cured
7) I shaded (brown plus the color that I used for my bear) and highlighted (white gel polish) the light parts of my bear and cured. Also I shaded (brown plus black) his face and paws. Cured
8) Here I shaded the heart with the mix of red and black gel polishes. Also I highlighted it with white gel polish. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
10) I added more shades with the mix of brown and black gel polishes and plus top for my bear and black gel polish plus top coat for my heart. Cured
11) In this step I added highlights with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Cured
12) Finally, I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Lovely Bear nail design is done!