Hi! In this tutorial you will find how to paint this girl on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
14) I contoured my design with black paint. Cured a little. I blended a top coat and a brown gel polish and added more shades onto her skin. Then I added blush with the mixture of a top coat and a red gel polish. Also I added shades onto her dress with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Finally, I drew the stars with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp