Hi! Here I will show you how to paint this pretty bear on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
11) Finally, I added more shades using the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Also I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. I painted blush with the mixture of a top coat and a pink gel polish. Then I drew shade under my bear with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp of 30 seconds in LED lamp