Hi! In this tutorial you will find how to paint Teddy Bear with a flower on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) I mixed white and black gel polishes and added a little amount of a blue gel polish to get more beautiful tone of grey color. I painted my Bear and cured
7) Using a pink gel polish I painted the petals. Then I painted his nose with a light blue gel polish. Cured
8) I painted the central part of the flower with a yellow gel polish. Also I painted the space around his nose with light grey. I painted the patches with dark grey. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
10) I shaded my Teddy with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
11) In this step I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Then I added hotspots onto his nose and patches with a white gel polish. Cured
12) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Teddy Bear with a Flower nail design is done!