Hello! In this tutorial I will show you how to make Teddy Bear nail design. It is a fall now and the weather is cold and rainy. Such a cute bear on your nails can improve your mood! Let’s start to create!
1) First, prepare nails for application of a gel polish
2) I covered two nails with a white gel polish and cured. (If your gel polish is not solid make two layers)
3) I then sketched my Teddy Bear and his umbrella in pencil
6) In this step, I began to highlight and shade my Teddy Bear. The central parts of his head, arm and belly became lighter. I made him darker along the contour, added shades under the handle, detailed ears. Cured a little (because these layers were thin)
7) Furthermore, I added shades and highlights onto his umbrella. (I got dark blue by blending blue and black, and light blue by adding white). Also I applied one more layer of a black gel polish onto the handle. Cured a little
10) Finally, I contoured my painting, drew a patch, eyes, and fur using a small brush and black gel paint. I took white gel paint to draw hotspots on his nose and the tip, and some dots on the umbrella. Cured for 2 minutes in a UV lamp or 30 seconds in a Led lamp