Hi! Here I will show how to paint this blackberry cupcake nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of pink gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using brown gel polish I painted the bottom part of my cupcake and cured
4) In this step I used white gel polish. Cured
5) I painted my berries with violet gel polish and cured
6) Here I shaded the bottom part with the mix of brown and black gel polishes. Cured
7) I shaded my cream with the mix of black, white and yellow gel polishes. Cured
8) I contoured my design with black gel paint. Cured
9) I added shades with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
10) Here I added dots onto my berries and highlighted my design with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Cured
11) I added highlights with white gel polish and cured
12) Finally, I covered the nail with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Blackberry Cupcake nail design is done!