Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this blue cupcake on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using the mix of white and black gel polishes I painted the bottom part of my cupcake and cured
4) Using a beige gel polish I painted the cake. Cured
5) Here I added blue cream and cured
6) In this step I shaded the bottom part of the cake (grey color plus a little more black gel polish), beige part of my cupcake (brown gel polish) and light blue cream (blue gel polish). Cured
7) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
8) Here I added shades with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
9) Using a white gel polish I added highlights and cured
10) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Blue Cupcake nail design is done!