Hi! This tutorial is about cheesecake nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my cake with a beige gel polish and cured
4) Using a brown gel polish I painted crust and cured
5) I painted my blueberries with the mix of blue and violet, redcurrant with red, and blackberry with black. Cured
6) I shaded my cake with the mix of brown and beige. Cured a little because the layers were thin
7) Here I shaded my berries (I added a black gel polish to the colors I used for them). Cured a little
8) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design. Also I highlighted it with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured a little
10) I added highlights with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
11) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Cheesecake nail design is done!