Hi! Here I will describe how to paint these cherries on nail!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a black gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a white gel polish I sketched my berries and cured
4) Here I painted sticks with a green gel polish. Also I painted my cherries and reflection from them using a red gel polish. Cured
5) In this step I shaded my berries (red plus black) and sticks (green plus black) and cured
6) Using the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish I highlighted my design and cured
7) I added hotspots with a white gel polish and blurred the contours of them with a top coat. Cured
8) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and remove the tacky layer
Cherries nail design is done!