Hi! It is a nail art tutorial about cherry nail design. Cherry looks awesome and delicious on nails! You may paint it on one or two nails and cover the rest with a red gel polish. Feel free to experiment!
1) Prepare nails for application
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish curing each of them
4) I blended black to red and shaded my cherry in the central part to give it depth and outlined the cherry letting it be lighter around the dark pit in the central part. Also I mixed a white gel polish with a red gel polish to make highlights around the pit. Cured a little (it was enough because I made thin layers)
6) I added shades onto the leaves. I got dark green by adding a black gel polish to a green one. Further leaf became darker. I highlighted the leaves using the mixing of green and yellow. Cured a little
7) I then contoured leaves and stalk using black gel paint, made my shades darker, and added hotspots onto the cherry and leaves using a white gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in a UV lamp (or 30 seconds in a LED lamp)