Hi! This tutorial is about citrus nail art design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with white gel polish and cured
3) Using the mix of red and blue gel polishes I painted my grapefruit and painted its peel with orange gel polish. Cured
4) Using the mix of neon green and white gel polishes I painted my lime and added its peel with neon lime gel polish. Then I painted my lemon with the mix of yellow and white gel polishes. I added its peel with yellow gel polish and cured
5) Using white gel polish I added details and cured
6) Here I added dark (dark blue plus red) and light (red plus white) strokes onto my grapefruit and cured
7) I added green, neon green and white strokes onto my lime and orange, brown and white strokes onto the lemon. Cured
8) I added dark strokes onto the peels (black plus green for lime, orange plus black for grapefruit, brown plus yellow for lemon). Cured
9) In this step I added black color between my fruits and shaded their pulp and peel a little with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
10) I added the shade onto the lemon with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
11) I covered the nail with top coat/ cured and removed the tacky layer
12) Using clear UV gel I added pulp onto the citruses and cured
13) I added some details with white 3D gel-paste, cured and removed the tacky layer
Citrus nail design is done!