Hi! This tutorial is about a colorful ice cream nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I did my sketch in pencil
4) I painted the cone with a beige gel polish and ice cream with yellow and lilac gel polishes. Cured
5) Here I added pink and blue colors and cured
6) I shaded my design (pink – with the mix of red and pink, blue – with dark blue, yellow – with the mix of yellow and brown, lilac – with violet, beige – with brown). Cured
7) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
8) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design and cured
9) Using a white gel polish I highlighted my ice cream and cured
10) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Colorful Ice Cream nail design is done!