Hi! This tutorial is about lemon slices nail art!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a black gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a white gel polish I drew base for my slices of lemon. Cured
4) Then I painted them in yellow. Cured
5) I drew white details with gel polish. Also I divided my slices with black gel paint. Cured
6) I gave dimension to my design with a brown gel polish and cured
7) I contoured my design with black gel paint. Cured
8) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I added shades. Cured
9) Using the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish I drew the base for the water splashes. Cured
10) Using a white gel polish I added details onto my splashes and slices. Cured
11) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Lemon Slices nail design is done!