Hey! Here you will learn to paint these delicious macarons on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Here I painted one macaron with a lilac gel polish and another one with a mint gel polish. Cured
5) I painted one more macaron with a yellow gel polish and cured
6) In this step I shaded my macarons (lilac with violet gel polish, yellow with the mix of yellow and brown, mint with the mix of mint and turquoise). Cured a little because the layers were thin
7) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
8) Using the mix of a top coat and black gel polish I shaded my design. Cured a little. Then I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and white gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
9) I applied a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Macarons nail design is done!