Hi! Here I will show you how to make orange nail design with 3D drops. It is very bright and delicious design!
1) After the nail prep, I painted the nail in white using gel polish and cured
5) Using a white color of gel polish, I added some details. (If your gel polish is too liquid, you can blend it with white gel paint to prevent its bleeding and make it more solid). Cured a little
6) I shaded the peel of the orange using a darker color (I blended color of the peel with black). I then added some highlights and shades onto the pulp. Cured for 2 minutes in a UV lamp (or 30 seconds in a LED lamp)
7) I applied a gel polish top coat and cured. I then removed the sticky layer
8) Using gel polish base, I created drops on the nail and cured. I did not use a top coat for my drops because it is too liquid. (Also you can use thick designer gel). Cured and topcoated (not all the nail, just drops). Then I cured again and removed the tacky layer.