Hi! This tutorial is about raspberry cake nail design!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a pink gel polish I sketched my cake and cured
4) I painted cream with a white gel polish. Also I painted my berries with a red gel polish and cured
5) Using a brown gel polish I painted chocolate and biscuit. Cured
6) I shaded my berries with the mix of black and red gel polishes. Also I shaded chocolate and biscuit with a black gel polish. Then I added strokes of bright pink, peachy and red gel polishes. Cured
7) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
8) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my cake and added the shade from it. Also I added highlights onto the chocolate, biscuit and raspberries with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
9) I added some details with white gel paint and cured
10) I applied a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Raspberry Cake nail design is done!