Hey! Here you will find how to paint Starbucks Coffee on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my coffee in pencil
8) Here I shaded my drink with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Also I used the mix of red and brown gel polishes and a top coat to shade my cup. Cured a little because the layers were thin
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint. Cured a little. Then I blended a top coat with a black gel polish and added more shades. Also I added highlights (top coat plus a white gel polish). I added inscription with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp